The Entertainment, Attractions and Gaming show you can’t afford to miss!
EAG 2022 provides you with a unique opportunity to promote your products and services to approximately 5,000 key buyers from the coin-operated entertainment, attractions, gaming and leisure industries.
Ideally located in central London, this must-attend show is easily accessible for both UK and international buyers. Special terms are currently available to exhibitors, with no obligation to commit due to the current uncertainty caused by the Coronavirus.
If you’re only attending one trade show in 2022, it’s got to be EAG. Reserve your stand today!
Serious about business
- £20m expected spend
- 5000+ buyers
- 200+ exhibitors
- GLOBAL media support
Backed by the industry trade association, bacta, EAG is a highly targeted show giving you the opportunity to do serious business with buyers from the following sectors:
- Activity and amusement centres
- Adult gaming centres
- Amusement arcades and piers
- Bingo venues
- Climbing centres
- Clubs and casinos
- Festivals and event operators
- Holiday parks and campsites
- Ice- and roller-skating rinks
- Indoor and outdoor play centres
- Playgrounds and leisure parks
- Pubs, clubs & restaurants
- Retail/shopping centres
- Scare attractions
- Soft play venues
- Sports and recreation centres
- Theme and amusement parks
- Tourist attractions
- Trade regulators
- Trampoline parks
- Water and inflatable parks
- Zoos, aquariums and animal parks
A fantastic show! We’re surprised how international EAG is. We’ve seen a lot of operators who are ready to take the leap into immersive and interactive entertainment in order to stay at the top.Emily Burrows, Communications Manager, Holovis
Global media support
As an EAG exhibitor, your business will also benefit from our hard-hitting promotional campaign designed to increase visitor attendance and maximise your return on investment. This includes:
- Global promotion of EAG through our media partners
- Intensive EAG multi-channel advertising and promotional campaign
- The opportunity to promote your business on our website and in the exhibitor guide
- Opportunities to generate media coverage for your business
Leading brands and top companies
EAG International Expo has earned the support of leading brands and companies, establishing itself as an unmissable event.
We chose EAG to debut our new NSM curve jukebox and we’ve never experienced so much excitement from the market. We’ve had a great show with excellent footfall.Alex Kirby, Sales Manager, NSM Music
EAG: The right show at the right time of year in a great location. Book your stand today!
Contact Karen Cooke at Swan Events:
t: +44 (0)1582 767254
m: +44 (0)7545 970200Reserve a stand